Invicom Test & Measurement Sdn Bhd provides test instruments, data acquisition systems, sensors and CAE solutions in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand & Singapore.
Since the beginning we have been concentrating on measuring Stress, Strain, Force, Torque, Voltage, Current, Temperature, Vibration, Noise and related Engineering Parameters for variety of industries.
We provide turnkey solutions to quantify, measure and process the measured data to obtain values that help to understand the real physics of the system, be it for finding fault, confirmation of simulation, improvement or as baseline parameters.
Our key customers are: Automotive R&D departments, Civil & Structural Monitoring agencies, Aviation & Aerospace, HVAC manufacturers, Rolling Stock Manufacturers, Power Distribution/Production Facilities, Petroleum Process Plants (Offshore & Onshore), Consumer Products Manufacturers and Research Universities.
What We Do
- Supply and Integration of Measurement & Data Acquisition systems
- Provide measurement services for stress, strain, vibration, noise and related physical parameters
- Perform strain gauging (strain gaging), structural health monitoring, and remote cloud based monitoring
- Test and analyze for stress-strain--principal stress, von-Mises stress and compliance tests
- Develop and deploy large scale structural health monitoring systems, including data transfer, server backend and engineering data evaluation
How We Do
- Having complete in-house Engineering capability for Measurement & Automation
- From selecting sensors to reporting data, with solid customer support
- With Extensive Technical Knowhow